ROBOTICS AND MOTION TESTING SOLUTIONS
Expertise for Products
on the Move
Testing and sorting DUTs on a production line? Need a turnkey handling solution? Work with us to identify the right technology and ensure a seamless integration.
- Advanced vision systems and camera feedback on robot paths
- High-level expertise with robots from FANUC, Stäubli, Epson and others
- Fabrication of flexible fixtures and RF test chambers
- Integration of multiple third-party motion technologies
- Custom design of linear drives when COTS solutions do not match requirements
- Numerous senior mechatronics engineers and handling experts
Let us help put your product in motion.
If your UUT/DUT needs to be moved or manipulated during the test cycle,
get in touch for a highly precise and robust solution.
Trust Averna –
A 3rd-Party Integrator
There are numerous motion-technology manufacturers, each one with its own strengths and advantages. Because Averna operates independently, we are able to combine various technologies to create the ideal solution for your requirements. And if the technology you need does not exist yet, we’ll happily develop it for you.
Our Well-Calibrated Mechatronics Offering
- Multidisciplinary teams: Specialists in mechanics, electronics, robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and optics/vision systems
- Thermally stable designs: Guaranteed precision even with fluctuating temperatures.
- Vibration sensitivity: Through on-site research, we can determine the required strength for absorbers to prevent damage and costly recalibrations.
- Risk analysis and safety measures: We assess all risk factors and design our solutions to meet necessary safety requirements.
- Secure shipping: With partners, we design our own packaging to ensure your solution arrives safely.
For Products on the Move
Some products need to be measured, examined, and/or sorted while in motion. Here are just some examples of applications we have developed for customers:
- Linear and constant a-b movements while taking measurements using line-scan cameras
- Moving paper below a print head to measure ink drops
- Taking a 3D profile of moving objects to identify and eliminate flaws during production