RF & MICROWAVE
Industry-Leading Signal & Integration Expertise
Our test & measurement expertise for RF & Microwave covers everything from wireless, radar, broadband, software-defined radio (SDR), and passive intermodulation (PIM) to integrating and testing new protocols and applications. As well as custom solutions – including Infotainment & Wearables test platforms, channel emulators and protocol analyzers – we offer an award-winning line of Signal Generators, RF Record & Playbacks, and DOCSIS Design Verification Systems.
RADIO FREQUENCIES (RF)
- Up to 94 GHz
- Up/down converters to 40 GHz
- Circuit/system simulation
- Parametric testing
- De-embedding / S-parameters
What Are Your RF Challenges?
Many of our customers have considerable issues ensuring optimum RF performance and validating new functionality due to these common problems:
- Higher and higher frequencies
- More RF standards yet fewer test resources
- Increased takt time and slower throughput
- Capturing large instantaneous bandwidths
- Streaming large amounts of RF data
A Tier 1 automotive supplier approached us about improving radar unit verification during production testing. In a 24/7 manufacturing environment, our turnkey, in-line solution helped them speed up takt time, verify full functionality and prevent breakdowns. They were so impressed they ordered additional systems for their operations around the world.
Send the right signals to the market.
We have some of the best RF and Test Engineers in the world to help ensure your products are the best they can be.
Our RF Signal Depth
- Broadcast: AM/FM/XM/Sirius/RDS, video, DOCSIS, DVB-S2, Iridium
- Wireless & Connectivity: 802.11A/B/G/N/AC, BT/BTLE, 5G/4G/3G/CDMA/GPRS, RFID/NFC
- Wireless Power Charging: Airfuel, WPC
- Military & Public Safety Radio: P25
- Power Amplifiers: TWTA, GaN, GaAs, LDMOS
- Industry expertise: Aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, life sciences/medical devices, semiconductors, telecomcommunications and more
Sample Project Capabilities
- Design: Microwave circuit design, RF system simulation, electromagnetic (EM) analysis
- Validation: Test coverage analysis
- PEST: HASS/HALT analysis
- Test (examples): Mobile and medical devices, wireless infrastructure, set-top boxes, infotainment systems, connected cars
- Integration: Software, mechanical (handlers, fixtures, chambers and more), electrical
- NI FPGA-based Prototyping: For 5G, big physics, consumer, aerospace, etc.