The Right Expertise –
When and Where You Need It
Require special technical or consulting know-how? Have a time-sensitive project to finish? We have the design, system engineering, hardware, software and validation experts you need to guarantee success for a wide range of projects.
WIDE RANGE OF SPECIALISTS
We have 140+ NI-certified in-house LabVIEW and TestStand architects, developers and instructors, as well as experts in FPGA, RF, vision inspection, robotics and much more.
SHORT- TO LONG-TERM ASSIGNMENTS
Many of our test & measurement experts and engineers are mobile and can help you finish a project, spec your test requirements or apply Design for Test (DFT) methodologies to a new product.
- Leverage our test engineering expertise from a distance.
- Profit from the use of the latest augmented reality support tools.
- Short- or long-term contracts.
- Browse our flexible support packages to suit your needs
Skills & Expertise Examples
- Test system engineering, architecture and Design for Test (DFT)
- Software development (NI LabVIEW, TestStand, LabWindows, C++, C#, .NET, Python, Visual Basic, SQL, etc.)
- Hardware (FPGAs, PCBs, fixtures, high-speed digital, embedded processors, lasers & sensors, etc.)
- System and software validation, test automation and optimization
- Engineering processes, tools and methodologies (Agile, V-Model, Waterfall, etc.)
- Certifications (National Instruments, Microsoft, etc.) and standards (ISO compliant, IEEE, FDA, DO-178B, etc.)
- Product lifecycle coverage (R&D, development, manufacturing, after-market/support, repair, migration)
Bring Averna expertise in-house.
For larger projects involving multiple Averna specialists, we can assign a single point of contact to streamline your administrative overhead.
System & Project Examples
- Monitoring and communications systems
- Data acquisition (DAQ) and measurement
- High-availability client-server
- Entertainment and infotainment
- Real-time and mobile embedded applications