TEST SYSTEM REPLICATION / BUILD-TO-PRINT
The Highest Quality & the Lowest Risk
Need to manufacture test stations? For more than 15 years we have sourced, assembled, tested and shipped fleets of robust, cost-effective stations. We produce them at our high-volume facilities and deploy them around the world.
Our fast replication and support services can boost your product quality, speed time to market, and increase your competitive edge.
We follow strict verification & validation procedures to ensure end-to-end quality and performance.
FULLY EQUIPPED FACILITIES
Like to know more? Contact us to arrange a tour of one of our highly secure and efficient manufacturing facilities.
We start with your test-station design or one we collaborate on. Next, we launch our bill-of-material and material planning processes.
Sourcing: Best Quality, Pricing and Delivery
- Extensive global network of suppliers and partners
- Technology-agnostic/vendor-neutral approach
- BOM definition and analysis
- ECR management
- Alternate supplier identification
- Material planning and procurement (MRP)
- Parts inspection
- Supplier scorecard rating
While our highly skilled technicians assemble your stations quickly, we are in close contact with you, providing regular updates, key performance indicators and action items.
Assembly: Full NPI & Mass Production Coverage
- NPI activities for scalability
- Visual work/assembly instructions
- Documentation, routing, tooling
- Takt time studies and ramp-up plans
- Software integration
- Closed loop feedback/continuous improvement
- Regular client communications and KPIs
Upon final inspection by an Averna Quality Control Engineer, we securely crate the stations for shipping to your facility or your contract manufacturer sites anywhere in the world.
Deployment: Streamlined Delivery and Setup
- Crating design and fabrication
- Brokerage and freight services
- Contract manufacturer (CM) integration
- Factory acceptance tests (FAT)
- Site acceptance tests (SAT)
- Training of local resources
Support: Station Optimization
- Production ramp-up
- Preventive/corrective maintenance
- Test asset management and utilization
- Spare parts management
- Test station storage, repairs and upgrades
Leverage Our Manufacturing and Supply-Chain Expertise
Talk to one of our Build-to-Print experts to find out why leading global organizations count on us for flexible and cost-effective test stations.