AST-1000 – ALL-IN-ONE RF SIGNAL SOURCE
Powered by Averna’s RF signal and test expertise and the NI VST, the software-defined Averna Signal Tester is ideal for testing all common Infotainment RF signals and it easily evolves as your test needs change.
The only RF solution designed for Radio, Navigation, Video and Connectivity testing.
|RF Player||DriveView Player|
|AM/FM||RDS/RBDS (1 Channel or 3 Channels)|
|Sirius and XM – Type Acceptance Part 1 and Manufacturing||DAB/DAB+/DMB|
|HD Radio (IBOC)||TMC–RDS|
|GNSS simulation (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, QZSS, BEIDOU)|
Most Versatile RF Instrument Available
Featuring Averna’s leading RF and test expertise, the software-defined AST-1000 is powered by the NI VST (second generation), and can generate all common RF signals, including AM/FM, DAB, HD Radio, Sirius XM, and GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, QZSS, BEIDOU). This all-in-one solution is ideal for validating automotive infotainment systems.
Due to the AST-1000’s FPGA-based design, this software-defined instrument will soon be able to accommodate new signals too – including Connectivity protocols like Bluetooth and WiFi, and non-RF signals like CAN for bus monitoring.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports all common broadcast radio and navigation protocols
- Multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS Simulator powered by M3 Systems
- FPGA framework easily accommodates new signals, saving on instrument costs
- Easy-to-use interface for quick signal generation and easy test setups
- Flexible PXIe architecture allows integration of other applications/cards
- Rackmountable, it handles lab validation as well as functional and EOL testing
- Standardized platform, easy calibration, simple maintenance, and global support
- Standardized APIs for seamless upgrade from older Averna RF signal-source products
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE: Every country has different laws governing the transmission and reception and/or recording of radio signals. Users are solely responsible for using their device in compliance with all local and applicable laws and regulations governing the transmission and reception and/or recording of radio signals. Averna Technologies Inc. does not accept liability for such use of our products. Averna recommends that you determine what licenses may be required and what restrictions may apply prior to use.
OTHER RF INSTRUMENTS & PRODUCTS