AST-1000 – ALL-IN-ONE RF SIGNAL SOURCE
Powered by Averna’s RF signal and application expertise, the software-defined Averna Signal Tester is ideal for validating all common infotainment protocols and easily evolves as your test needs change.
The only RF solution designed for Radio, Navigation, Video and Connectivity testing.
|GENERAL||RF Studio Player, DriveView Player|
|RADIO||AM/FM, DAB/DAB+/DMB, DRM, HD Radio (IBOC), RDS/RDBS (1 Channel or 3 Channels), TMC–RDS, Sirius and XM (TA Part 1, Manufacturing, and Presence of Audio)|
|NAVIGATION||BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS|
|VIDEO||ATSC, CMMB, DTMB, DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB-T|
|CONNECTIVITY||PXI framework supports NI waveforms such as Bluetooth, LTE, WCDMA, and WiFi|
Most Versatile RF Instrument Available
Featuring Averna’s leading RF and test expertise, the software-defined AST-1000 is powered by the NI VST and LabVIEW, and can generate all common radio signals (including AM/FM, DAB, DRM, HD Radio, and Sirius/XM), digital video signals (including ATSC, CMMB, DVB-T2, and ISDB), as well as simulate all common GNSS signals (including BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, and QZSS).
And due to the AST-1000’s NI framework, customers can easily add a PXI-based waveform generator to generate any number of wireless waveforms using NI LabVIEW toolkits such as WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, and WCDMA for module-level validation.
The AST-1000 is an extensible, future-proofed platform that can handle all of today’s infotainment RF and non-RF (e.g., CAN) test needs while also easily accommodating changing standards, new protocols and additional applications for wide-ranging product test and validation needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports all common broadcast radio, digital video and navigation protocols
- Multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS Simulator powered by M3 Systems
- FPGA framework easily accommodates new signals, saving on instrument costs
- Easy-to-use interface for quick signal generation and easy test setups
- Flexible PXIe architecture allows integration of other applications/cards
- Rackmountable, it handles lab validation as well as functional and EOL testing
- Standardized platform, easy calibration, simple maintenance, and global support
- Standardized APIs for seamless upgrade from older Averna RF signal-source products
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE: Every country has different laws governing the transmission and reception and/or recording of radio signals. Users are solely responsible for using their device in compliance with all local and applicable laws and regulations governing the transmission and reception and/or recording of radio signals. Averna Technologies Inc. does not accept liability for such use of our products. Averna recommends that you determine what licenses may be required and what restrictions may apply prior to use.
OTHER RF INSTRUMENTS & PRODUCTS