PRECISION ASSEMBLY AND PRODUCTION
When Your Product Needs Micron-Level Accuracy
Our turnkey solutions combine proven test & measurement, control systems, machine vision, gluing/welding and robotics.
HANDLING & GLUING/WELDING
We use the latest absolute-positioning technologies to support automated gluing or ultrasonic welding operations, followed by UV or oven curing.
ASSEMBLY & PRODUCTION
Our turnkey systems can ensure both high throughput and perfectly accurate assembly. Depending on your needs, they can be semi- or fully automated.
Automated Production + Integrated Quality Inspection
Due to the continuing trend of product miniaturization and increased complexity, accurate gluing, welding, laser and assembly solutions are key in next-generation devices. As a result, the clear distinction between assembly and testing starts to blur. In smartphones, for example, testing and soldering the battery is one step in the production process. Hence, a combination of ultra-precise dosing, fixation, positioning and real-time feedback is essential to ensure best results and maximum reliability.
If your product requires ultra-precise handling, positioning and component joining/assembly, an Averna turnkey solution will ensure maximum reliability, efficiency and output. Our multidisciplinary capabilities in sensors, machine vision, control systems, handling/robotics, gluing and quality inspection ensure we can solve even the most challenging product assembly and production tasks.
- Ultra-precise handling, positioning and assembly at micron level
- Automatic gluing stations for all types of glue with UV curing or ovens
- Ultrasonic welding equipment available
- Vision-guided mechatronics for micron-accurate absolute positioning
- Full integration of vision inspection, quality, gluing, and assembly modules
- High throughput and semi- or full automation
Want to know more?
Talk to one of our Precision Assembly experts ● See one of our systems in action ● Consider a feasibility study
- Gluing (1.5 mg over 50 mm dispensing): With modern devices being mostly glued together, the glue path needs to be as accurate and thin as possible, while still ensuring solidity. See our Océ success story >>
- Laser welding: Welding together mechanical parts in modern devices requires ultra-precise positioning. For this, we often use a combination of different technologies, including vision inspection and motion.
- Ultrasonic welding: Using high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations to create a solid-state weld has numerous advantages. For example, there are no connective bolts, nails, soldering materials or adhesives needed to bind the materials together.