URT-5000 RF PLAYER & SIGNAL GENERATOR
Want an all-in-one RF signal solution?
The state-of-the-art URT-5000 software-defined RF Player and Signal Generator utilizes Averna protocol-specific signal-generation toolkits and signal libraries to generate and impair common Navigation and Broadcast Radio signals for receiver design validation, testing, production and support. The URT-5000 supports RF playback of real-world conditions, often too complex to simulate, captured with an Averna Record & Playback field instrument.
Boosts Product Quality and Lowers Costs
The URT-5000 is the RF test instrument of choice in the automotive, semiconductor, consumer electronics, communications and other industries. It enables you to accurately and consistently play back unique, complex field conditions during the receiver development phase, which reduces costly trips back to the field to validate each engineering change.
Pair the URT-5000 RF Player with an Averna RF Recorder for a complete field-lab solution.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports all common Navigation as well as Broadcast Radio protocols
- Easily adapts to new and ever-changing protocols, eliminating need for new instruments
- Real-time signal generation for long-running lifecycle tests like HALT and HASS
- Allows synchronization of units to support multiple channels
- Easy-to-use interface to generate signals quickly and intuitively
- Complete API for automating remote control of the instrument
- Front-access hot-swappable hard-disk drives for maximum convenience
Learn more about URT-5000’s technical specifications >
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE: Every country has different laws governing the transmission and reception and/or recording of radio signals. Users are solely responsible for using their URT/R&P in compliance with all local and applicable laws and regulations governing the transmission and reception and/or recording of radio signals. Averna Technologies Inc. does not accept liability for such use of our products. Averna recommends that you determine what licenses may be required and what restrictions may apply prior to use.
OTHER RF INSTRUMENTS & PRODUCTS