MERCURY MANUFACTURING VERIFICATION TEST SYSTEM
Handles modems, residential gateways, set-top boxes and EMTAs; triggering to detect four-channel bursts.
Need complete testing and more throughput?
Our Mercury Manufacturing Verification Test System is the industry standard for automated mass-production verification testing for DOCSIS or EuroDOCSIS compliance. It provides the most comprehensive test coverage and accurate results on the market for DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
Deploy the Best Broadband Tester on the Market
Cable data/voice modem or set-top box manufacturers use Mercury to test for the DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS standard during high-volume production – up to 16,000 units per day. Mercury features multiple test stations that provide integrated, streamlined testing for all aspects of production, such as configuration, downstream calibration, voice test, functional test, RF PHY 7/17/18/21 tests and Out-of-Box Assurance (OBA).
Mass Production Testing for All Your CPE Needs
- Continuous automated testing and reliable, high throughput
- A triggering feature detects simultaneous four-channel burst
- Optimal network connectivity and measurement accuracy
- Tests cable modems, residential gateways, set-top boxes and EMTAs
- Configurable test scripts and manual debugging options
- Stations for Configuration, Downstream Calibration, Voice Test, Functional Test, RF Test, CMTS Configuration, and Out-of-Box Assurance (OBA)