Integrated DOCSIS 3.1 PHY ATP, automated Test Executive, Test Plan Editor, reports, Dashboard for instrument monitoring/control, logging and troubleshooting tools
DOCSIS 3.1 CMTS, DOCSIS VSA/VSG, packet generator, DP-1000 DOCSIS Protocol Analyzer, controller, HDD, self-testing fixture, RF interface module
Want to speed up your CPE design verification?
Jupiter is the industry standard for automated DOCSIS physical (PHY) layer testing. It provides the most comprehensive test coverage and accurate results on the market for DOCSIS 3.1 devices.
Accelerate Your Product Development and Time-to-Market
Certification labs, MSOs, standards bodies and leading product manufacturers use Jupiter to test cable modems, set-top boxes, residential gateways and other customer-premises equipment (CPE). It enables comprehensive, automated PHY layer testing, helping dramatically reduce DOCSIS 3.1 design verification times early in the product lifecycle and speed up time-to-market.
A Wide Range of Features and Capabilities
Test & Productivity Tools
- Integrated CableLabs© PHY layer acceptance test plan (ATP)
- Averna Test Executive for automated testing and results
- Test Plan Editor to modify PHY procedure test cases
- Toolkit for updating test sequences and syncing the ATP
- Dashboard for instrument/modem monitoring and control
- Admin tools for measurement and trace queries/reports
- Diagnostic tools for quick troubleshooting and support
Instruments & Hardware
- A DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem termination system (CMTS)
- Packet generator and Averna’s DP-1000 DOCSIS Protocol Analyzer
- DOCSIS VSA/VSG, controller, HDD, RF interface
- Self-testing fixture with automated calibration steps
Services & Support
- Includes 1 week of onsite installation and Jupiter training
- Additional onsite training/support available for PHY layer testing
- Includes 1 year of software support/updates (SSUP) and warranty
- Access to Averna engineers, knowledge base, documentation
Learn more about the Jupiter 310 test coverage.