C# Software Developer
City: Montreal Province/State: Canada
The Averna Experience
C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER: Be proactive and apply today!
Averna is a premier test and quality solution provider for communications and electronics device makers worldwide. We use our off-the-shelf software, state-of-the-art hardware, customized test systems, and unrivalled test expertise to help leading OEMs and other manufacturers get their high-tech products to market faster and achieve quality that is second to none.
We have more than 280 employees located in 4 different offices worldwide, with a global client list and a compounded annual growth rate of 53% since 2007.
Whether to streamline product design, validate and/or support projects at our corporate offices or as a professional services expert, our renowned clientele will rely on your acute expertise. Are you interested in using cutting-edge technologies to collaborate on innovative projects? If so, we’re definitely interested in learning more about you, your skills and your qualifications. If you tell us about yourself, then as soon as a suitable position becomes available, one of our recruiters will contact you.
Key challenges for a C# Software Developer:
• You’ll participate in the architecture, design and validation of software developed for significant projects using advanced technologies;
• While closely collaborating with the QA team, you’ll develop effective methodologies and offer valuable solutions to multifaceted technological problems, in addition to performing code reviews.
The ideal candidate in a few words:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related experience;
• Experience in developing software in .NET C#. Framework Microsoft .NET 4.0;
• Experience developing in multithread Real-time and using design patterns;
• Relevant experience in SQL Server, TFS and WCF or WPF, XML.
Put Your Potential to the Test at Averna!
Follow us on Averna LinkedIn!